H2S Training Program is ideal for individuals who require H2S Training as a pre-requisite to employment and for businesses that require a simple and accessible solution for training their employees. H2S Training is required in many industries including oil & gas, water treatment and seismic, after completing H2S course attendees will be able to:
- Work safely with Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) – What to do and not to do.
- How Hydrogen Sulphide forms and some important properties such as: flammability, toxicity, odor thresholds and vapor density.
- Protection against H2S using equipment such as respirators, rescue packs and gas monitors.
- Precautions to take to ensure your safety when entering an area which may contain H2S vapors.
- Rescue and first aid as it applies to H2S exposure.
8 Hours. (Two Days).
HSE orientation course.
Personal Protective Equipment