Chemical Hazard Awareness course gives you the vital knowledge to make better risk assessments of the work you do and enables you to make the right choices about safe handling procedures of chemicals, select the correct protective equipment, and make an effective and safe response to a spillage. Candidates will have the ability to recognize:
- Hazard information.
- How to read chemical names.
- An understanding of MSDS and how to use the data for risk assessments.
- The knowledge to predict a chemical’s behavior if released.
- An appreciation of how chemicals may affect you and what poses an immediate danger.
- A look at the types of protective clothing you may have to.
The aim and objectives of the AGT training course is to ensure that workers preparing for a gas tester role are equipped with the knowledge to conduct gas tests for oxygen levels, flammable and toxic gases safely. Their gas testing skills must be assessed to make sure that candidates are able to conduct gas testing properly. This training course also equips the delegate with knowledge to conduct gas testing within confined spaces and awareness of associated confined space hazards.
HSE orientation course
Personal Protective Equipment